CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 5 January 2012

Sarah Hurley Challenge - Giving Thanks

Hope you are all well and back into the swing of things after all the festivities.  If like me, you were very lucky to receive lots of yummy pressies over Christmas, why not show someone you care by making a thank you card and joining in Sarah's first challenge of 2012.

Here's my card:



A telescope card using Sarah's fab Wonderland CD for the lovely papers, border, text and embellishment.  Why not head over to the Challenge Blog to check out what my lovely teamies have made too.

Fantastic, exciting news from Sarah too - a brand new venture:

INTRODUCING CRAFT ACADEMY AND CRAFTY KIDS ACADEMY

"We will be bringing you tons of crafty things to make and do! as well as great competitions and challenges. The projects will be at all levels of difficulty, from beginner to advanced and suitable for a wide age range from teeny weenys to teens :o)

I believe its very important to start young and encourage creativity in everyone no matter what their age. I was lucky enough to come from a creative family and am truly grateful for that experience.

This is to be an interactive experience so we encourage you to give us feedback, ask questions, show us your projects and suggest things you would like to see - we will be glad to take them on board!

We have also created Craft Academy - come along and check it out for more advanced projects.

We have some fantastic sponsors on board and there are a few more exciting additions and other things to come and we will be announcing them over the next few weeks - we hope you'll pop back next Friday for the first 'lesson'!"

A bit of news for me too - OK so I'm a bit behind in joining the Facebook revolution but it's my new year's resolution to promote mine and Simply Handmade By's products even more.  Please find links to my page on the left hand side and if you'd like see what we're up to - please have a wander.  If you want to "Like" my page too that would be lovely - I'd love it to reach as many people as possible - I'm aiming for world domination!!! ;)

8 comments:

Donna Mosley

This is gorgeous Jess, love the fab design and scrummy colours.

Donna x

Heike

A lovely card and very clever! And the yummy cupcakes make it even better ;).

Hugs, Heike xx

Carol S.

Such a clever card Jess. Love it! Hugs, Carol S.xx

McCrafty's Cards

Beautiful card Jess, I like the design, I am not on facebook, but good luck with it.
Kevin xx

coops

this is gorgeous jess.the design is stunning ;D


xx coops xx

Wishcraft

This is lovely Jess :o) Fab design and colours. Lisa x

Lynsey

Hi Jess what a fantastic creation!
Hugs Lynsey x

maxine

Hi Jess this is beautiful x

Post a Comment