CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 2 January 2012

Christmas Cards

Hi Folks,

Happy New Year to you all - I hope you're all geared up for a creative 2012. 

I have yet to put up the Christmas cards I made this year so here are a few - there are more but I think this will do for now.  I was in such a hurry to give some cards that I didn't take pictures either so I might have to retrieve them!!!!!

We had a lovely Christmas with Mum, Dad and my sister Jill and Jules' Mum Jenny.  I won't put the picture on here because Mum won't thank me for it, but my lovely Dad had my Mum's Teddy Bear restored at a local Bear Hospital - None of us knew that he'd had it done - well done you Dad!!!.













This is the card I made for Jules



This is Jules getting The Tigs to play and oh Dad's feet!!!!!

Happy New Year to you all and I look forward to sharing my creations in the year ahead.

Love

Jess
xxx

8 comments:

Lisa

Hi Jess, FAB selection of Christmas cards ... great designs. Looks like Tigs enjoyed Christmas!

Glad you had a lovely Christmas and best wishes for 2012!

Lisa x

Louise

Happy new year Jessica x your cards are all beautiful, such a variety xx

McCrafty's Cards

Hi Jess, your cards are all gorgeous, nice to see tigs having a play, All the best for 2012.
Kevin xx

The Crafty Goat Girl

Happy New Year Jessica! Hope you are well and looking forward to 2012. Love all of your fantastic cards, such a wonderful variety. Take care, hugs Heidi xxx ps your little kitty is so cute, poor Dad's feet lol! xx

Donna Mosley

Wow! Jess, these are all so gorgeous, I especially love the round ones, so pretty. Aww! your Tigs is adorable.

Donna x

coops

wow, stunning selection of cards jess.they are all gorgeous and i love the pic of your tigs, so cute ;D

xx coops xx

Wishcraft

All gorgeous cards Jess and I love the pics of your cute cat too :o) Lisa x

Heike

This is a fab selection of cards. All the best for 2012, Heike xx

Post a Comment