CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 20 January 2012

It's All About Me Me Me Me Me!!!!

Have no fear peeps - I haven't come over all diva-ish ;) !!  It's challenge time again with Sarah Hurley and the title of the challenge is All About Me.

There's lots of inspiration over on the challenge Blog from myself and my fellow DT'ers - so why not have a mosey and a nosey!!!!

Here's what I created:


As you can tell (well I hope so anyway lol )  this is not me! but anyone who knows me will understand that my cats play and have played a huge part in my life.  This is my first cat Baby Blue (she's my profile piccie on Blogger too).  We lost her almost two years ago now and I still miss her so I made a little memory page to show her off.

Hope you like it.
Jxx

8 comments:

Louise

This is lovely Jessica - I love that picture too xx

Heike

Awwww, this is such a cute and beautiful card with a great layout.

Take care, Heike xx

McCrafty's Cards

She was a beauty, This is a really beautiful memory page Jess,
Kevin xx

karen

ah this is gorgeous Jess, what a fabulous memory, hugs, Karenxx

HelenR

Gorgeous project using a lovely photo! HelenR :) x

Donna Mosley

Aww! Jess, this is so beautiful hun. I love the page you've created in Baby Blue's memory.

Donna x

Carol S.

Hi Jess, I miss my cats still. Sadly can't have them here as we are too near a busy road. Such a lovely card in memory. Hugs, Carol S.xx

JustYolie

Awww so beautiful! :)

Post a Comment