CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 29 January 2014

Going Round In Circles

Hello Crafty Peeps,

I hope you're all enjoying the new and exciting Blog, here with us. It's so nice to have a little cheeryness even though it's a bit grey outside.

I think sometimes, we all feel as if we need to use fancy shapes to make a card, and our poor basic shapes are a bit neglected (all together now, ahhhhhhh!). So, I though I would try and make something using plain old circles, but with a different perspective.

I have been a little bit inspired by the wet weather too, and felt compelled to use the umbrella paper from the Brittannia Kit ;)

I printed a few different patterns and cut different sized circles from each, so I'd have a selection. I then layed them out over the umbrella paper, until I was happy with the layout. Some are stuck down flat, but on others, I used foam pads to give them dimension. A bit of ribbon and a few "Zazzy" Big Bang Theory Fans will know) stickers, and I think you've got quite a pretty little card.



1 comments:

Carol S.

Hi Jess, I love this card and it is my favourite colours too. Brilliant idea for circles and works beautifully. Hope you are keeping well. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Post a Comment