CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 31 January 2013

Anything But A Card Challenge

So, we're done with January now and it's time for another challenge with the lovely and super talented Sarah Hurley.  She has lots of exciting things happening at the moment, not least the launch of a brand new website!!!  Our challenge this month is Anything But A Card  - so you can make anything crafty, as long as it isn't a card!!
 
I have made a pretty little candle, using the I Love Paris kit. I used my graphics software to overlay the frame with the beautiful rose. I printed onto tissue paper and used some fairy dust and a magic spell ;) to put it onto the candle.


 
Head on over to the Challenge Blog to submit your entries.  You have until midnight 24th February and winners will be announced on the 27th
 

2 comments:

Carol S.

Hi Jess, Wow! This is stunning. Your fairy dust has worked beautifully! Big hugs, Carol S.xx

McCrafty's Cards

Beautiful candle Jess I like rose.
Kevin xx

Post a Comment