CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 13 April 2012

A Circular Challenge and A Blog Hop

What more could you need for a Friday morning - the weekend starts here!!!!  First though, it's Hubby JB's birthday today  - hooray - Happy Birthday Honey!!  He's working all day though - won't be home till about 8pm - Boo!!!!  He's got tomorrow and Sunday off though so he'll have time to chill then.

Anyhoo, back to the cool challenge stuff.  It's my turn this time with the challenge over at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog and I chose a Circular theme.  My Teamies have done me proud and created the most fabulous paper based art!!!  (Check them out - the Blog List is down the right hand side).

This is my effort using the Woodland Whimsies CD for the Balloon Paper and the Hot Air Balloon Topper inside - Why not head over to Sarah's Challenge Blog and take part - there's prizes to be won!!!




Keep watching for the Blog Hop tomorrow - there are some fantastic previews and prizes to be won so stay tuned.

Just want to apologise for not visiting your Blogs of late - I've been a bit under the weather and I just haven't had the wherewithal to get round to you all - But rest assured I'm picking up the pace now and will be with you soon.

Thanks for looking Peeps.

Jxxx

1 comments:

McCrafty's Cards

I like this Jess, fabulous design and I like the papers, I hope your keeping well.
Kevin xx

Post a Comment