CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 17 February 2012

Sarah Hurley Challenge - Die Cuts

Time for another super, duper challenge on the Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog.  This week, we are being sponsered by Handy Hippo - a fantastic online craft shop selling all sorts of crafting goodies.  They have chosen our theme this week of Die Cuts.

I have made my card using Sarah's brand new Easter Tea Party digi kit.  On top of one of the backing papers I used one of my Sizzix flourish dies to make a stencil, and used Versamark Ink to heat emboss a pattern around the edge.  I used another of the backing papers as a layer and cut out with a Nestie.  I printed the Butterfly and Dragonfly digi stamps, coloured them in with Promarkers and glittered.  Cut them out and hey presto!!!




The winner of the challenge will receive a super prize of a Tim Holtz Easter Elements die:


There is lots of inspiration from my Teamies over on Sarah's Blog so check it out and we look forward to seeing your entries!!!

Also, be on the lookout for some sneaky peaks from Sarah of some exciting new products.

6 comments:

McCrafty's Cards

Lovely card Jess, I like the papers and the butterflies.
Kevin xx

coops

beautiful card jess.the butterflies are gorgeous ;D

xx coops xx

Carol S.

Hi Jess, Great card, love the background and butterflies. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wishcraft

Lovely card Jess, love the shimmery flourishes and pretty colours too :o) Lisa x

Donna Mosley

Very pretty card Jess, love the butterflies and flourishes.

Donna x

Mel

Stunning card honey!
I just loved it as soon as I seen it and loved the swirls!
Bootiful wee creation honey!
Hugs M xxx

Post a Comment