CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 22 December 2011

There's Snow In My Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!

Hi All,

I've been doing some baking and while I was decorating my cake, suddenly it became very snowy in the kitchen so I made an igloo........................


And two little penguins moved in - they told me they are called PePe and Petula - I'm fluent in penguin lol!!!

Hope you like it peeps.

Don't foget to check out the Sarah Hurley Challenge - you've got until midnight January 1st to enter.

5 comments:

Louise

Aaah, this is fabulous! You are so clever Jessica.
Wishing you and your family a merry Christmas and a happy new year xx

Unknown

Its gorgeous have a lovely christmas, Mary x

Donna Mosley

Aww! Jess, you clever thing. This is so amazing hun. Love the cute little penguins.

Donna x

coops

aw this is stunning jessica.love your little penguins :D

xx coops xx

Carol S.

Wow Jess!! This is simply brilliant. How are you going to cut into it!! I don't think I could. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Post a Comment