CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 14 November 2011

Stash Sale

Hi All,
I've been having a rummage through my stash and I really have got to get rid of some stuff!!!

Have decided I can part with these things - most of which have never been used or only once or twice (shamefull I know!!)

Honey and Hugs Stamps £2.50+60p P&P each or all 4 for £8 +£1.25 P&P
NOW SOLD

 Papermania Christmas Tree Stamp £5 + £2.50 P&P


Magic Of Christmas - Bought 2nd Hand - Never Used It - £2.50 + £2 P&P


Easter - Bought 2nd Hand - Never Used Them £3 for Both + £2.00 P&P


 Rubbadubbadoo Stamps (You will need a Magnetic Block)
£3 each + £1 P&P or £5 for Both + £1 P&P


See D's - £2 each + £1.25 P&P or £5 for All 3 £2 P&P
NOW SOLD

Unmounted Rubber Stamps - Couple of Stamps Cut Out But Otherwise New
£2 + £1 P&P each


 Glitter Girls Embossing Boards Christmas, Framey and Romance
£5 each + £2 P&P



Fiskars Shapecutter & 3 Templates
£7 + £3 P&P


If you are interested in anything you see here, message me and we can sort out payment (by Paypal if you can.)

Thanks for looking.

Jess
xxxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment