CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 11 August 2011

Simply Handmade By......

Hi All,

Just a quick post to upload a card which my lovely neighbour Carol asked Simply Handmade By... to make for her.  She was recently made redundant and wanted a little something for her friend that she job-shared with and here is what I came up with.  I thought that incorporating the tealights made it more of a gift/keepsake.  Carol was really pleased with it and so I am told was her friend.



I am very edgy today as I has to take my Tigs to the vets this morning - she is having some dental work done under aneasthetic (the vets bamboozled us into it when we took her for her booster last week).  I should be able to pick her up at 3pm - bless her heart.

5pm and The Tigs has been home for about half an hour.  She's still quite dozy and has jelly legs but I think she's OK - not sure she's forgiven me just yet though!!

7 comments:

McCrafty's Cards

What a gorgeous card,I like the house mouse image, I do hope Tigs is alright.
Kevin xx

Donna Mosley

Aww! this is so gorgeous Jess love the sweet image. Hope Tigs has come round a bit hun and she won't stay cross with you for long.

Donna x

coops

stunning card jessica.your colour combo and papers are fabulous and i love the image ;D
gorgeous pic of your cat.

xx coops xx

Wishcraft

Super cute card Jess, love the image you've used. Great colours too :o) Hope Tigs is all recovered soon hun. Lisa x

Heike

This card is sooo cute Jess.

I keep my fingers crossed that Tigs is fully back to normal in no time at all. And I am sure she will forgive you very soon. xx

Carol S.

This card is beautiful Jess. I love the colours. Hope Tigs recovers quickly and forgives you for the trip to the Vets!! Luv, Carol S.xx

maxine

A lovely card Jessica very cute hugs maxine x

Post a Comment