Boy - it's been a difficult few months for me - hence the lack of Blogging. I feel as though I've missed out on a lot, but I'm looking forward to catching up on everything and checking out all of your lovely creations - just bear with me while I find my feet again. I hope you can forgive my absence and continue supporting JessiCards - it's very much appreciated.
I'm kicking things off with an exciting challenge from the very talented Sarah Hurley and the theme of this challenge is "Altering". For my project, I hijacked my Mum's Note Cube (she didn't mind - honest!) and decorated it with the fabulous Retro Home Digi Kit. It's full of brilliant images and papers - all with a retro theme, which is bang on trend right now.
From this week, our challenges will be monthly, we've made this decision for a few reasons...
1. It gives you more time to work on your projects - so many people say to me they just missed the challenge because they got caught up with work / family etc... we're here to help! :o)
2. It gives us more time to bring you fab inspiration!
3. We can offer prizes for different categories - from now on entries using or incorporating Sarah Hurley products will be eligible for another prize as well as the main top 3 (yay!)
4. We can talent spot and ask some of our winners to join us for a one month guest position contributing a project to the challenge blog
5. This is the biggie!! we are bringing you something new and fabulous launching on the 3rd September and we are working flat out to achieve this - you're going to LOVE it!! Keep a look out on Sarah's Blog or over on Sarah's Facebook Page for more news!
Everything else remains the same, you still don't have to use Sarah's products (unless you would like to be considered for the additional category) though of course we'd love to see what you can do with them! You can make any creation you like be it a tag, card, scrapbook page, altered art, ATC or even cross stitch! and we will still be having lots of fab sponsors and prizes!
Thank you all so much for entering the challenges, we just love to look at all your work and hopefully this extra time will mean we will have even more of your fabulous creations to look at!